We are open for business as usual and are currently experiencing delays due to staffing issues related to Covid-19 statewide restrictions at this time.
Our pick-up hours have changed and our policy has been updated to reflect current Pennsylvania state wide mandates.
Pick-Up Orders: Monday - Friday, 10am-3pm.
See our policy for details, which is stated on individual listings. We have implemented the following safety procedures in accordance with Governor Wolf's suggestions:
1. No contact curb side pick-up is the only option we currently offer for orders that need to be picked-up in person.
2. Only one pick-up per time slot to ensure that social distancing measures are being followed.
3. Once your appointment is scheduled and you arrive we ask that you wait in your vehicle until your items are placed outside on the curb in a shopping cart.
4. Goodwill employees will be wearing masks, per Governor Wolfs order of the state, and we suggest that you wear one if you need to speak directly to the person handling your order.
5. An employee will remain inside the pick-up area and will retrieve the cart once you load your car and leave. We will sanitize shopping carts after each use.
If you have any questions, please contact us at:
Phone number: 412-229-2002 ext. 3039
Appointments must be made 24 hours in advance - Monday - Friday, 10am to 3pm, EST. https://calendly.com/goodwillswpapickup/15min copy and paste to schedule appointmentAddress