Listings > Collectibles > Cups, Trays, Vases
| Preview Image
Item images are no longer available
We've found these other shopgoodwill.com auctions you might like:
Description | Bid History | Complete Bid History
Item images are no longer available
||*Prince Charles Lady Diana Spencer Round
*Old Hall Made in England|
*Silver-colored ; Stainless Steel|
*11 3/8" Across|
*Previously owned; Appears to be in good condition. Box
is damaged. |
Item(s) may have scuff, scratch and dirt marks and may be in need of
cleaning. We cannot confirm whether or not the item(s) will function as
intended to, nor are we aware if there are any missing parts/components.
Please carefully review photos and ask any questions prior to bidding.
Thank you for your interest in
All items are donated/used, and are sold "as-is". If you have any questions
about this auction or the listing, please contact us via email prior to bidding,
including the item number(s) of that which you are interested about. We
appreciate your interest in both our mission and our merchandise!
(Store: Huntingdon Goodwill Retail Store)
View other items for sale by this seller
*Top Points to Know About Our shopgoodwill.com eStore*
- ATTENTION!***PLEASE TRY TO PAY ONLY ONCE! ATTEMPTING TO REMIT PAYMENT MORE THAN ONCE WILL RESULT IN MULTIPLE PAYMENTS; should you have any trouble during the initial payment process, please refrain from completing it and contact us immediately via the customer service ticket system.
- WANT "COMBINED" SHIPPING? We CANNOT make any invoice changes to an order once that order is paid for. If you would
like "combined shipping" or if you would us to explore an alternate shipping method, once you are completely through bidding, please contact us via the ticket system noting the items you wish to combine; after changes have been manually made to an order, no additional items can be added to that modified order. Be certain to allow reasonable time for the modifications to be made by familiarizing yourself with our hours of operation. Our handling fees cap at $10 when you combine more than five eligible items into one shipped order. Please email us with your request *prior* to remitting payment of any kind.
- SHIPPING SEEM EXPENSIVE? The current system does not allow us to show all available shipping options within our listings; customers in more remote geographical regions from our location may benefit from an alternate shipping option. Please contact us prior to payment should you wish for us to explore all possible alternatives: we offer various UPS and USPS shipping options. Be aware that ALL packages shipping via UPS are subject to dimensional weight as of 12/29/14; please be certain you understand the difference between the "actual" and the "shipping" weight; the shipping weight is the amount that UPS will bill the package at (based on the box size or weight needed to safely ship the item; the greater of the two will be the determining "ship weight" number.)
- WANT TO PICK YOUR ORDER UP? OUR HANDLING FEES CAP AT $10!!! TAKE ADVANTAGE OF SOME GREAT DEALS! You may pick up your orders at our facility if you want to avoid paying for shipping charges. If you have multiple lightweight, smaller items, you may benefit by opting for shipping instead of picking them up (depending on how far your commute is.) After completing payment online, simply contact our Customer Service Representative through the ticket system with the date/time you would like to arrive for your pickup. PLEASE ALLOW US AMPLE TIME TO PREPARE YOUR ORDER FOR YOUR SCHEDULED PICKUP DATE...You must complete payment one business day *prior* to your desired pickup date to allow sufficient time for our small team to prepare your order(s). Payment cannot be made the same day as pickup, nor can payment be completed on location at our facility. We encourage you to consider all factors *before* selecting the local pickup service and completing payment. Orders with the "local pickup" service selected belonging to customers failing to contact us within 14 business days (to schedule their pickup appointment) will be subject to being relisted with no refund granted.
Detailed Terms and
- ABOUT OUR MERCHANDISE
All items are donated/used and are sold "as-is". We do not claim expertise in any one field and strive
to do our best to describe items as they appear to us. Bids are placed with the knowledge that all items are used
and/or fragile and may contain unseen faults that the buyer takes full responsibility for. This includes all jewelry items, which may show evidence of having been repaired by the previous owner prior to being donated to our location; we are not professionally certified to detect such characteristics, but will strive to disclose visible blemishes. Prior to bidding,
please email us through the ticket system with any questions you may have of that which you are interested in.
Your bid constitutes agreement with our terms/conditions, and acceptance of the listing in its entirety. All auctions will be shipped as they are advertised/pictured/sold and no part of any auction will be removed/omitted prior to shipping. Items
sold are for collectible/antique purposes only; they are not intended for any other reason or audience.
- PAYMENT OPTIONS
We accept payment Visa, Mastercard and applicable cards via PayPal (Visa/Mastercard/Discover/American Express);
personal checks and money orders cannot be accepted and will be returned to the sender. Payment must be received within 7 days of the auction end
date or a "Non-Paying Bidder" notice will be placed on your account. Please note that in an effort to "go green" that we do not include paper invoices with any of our packages; we ask that you refrain from requesting this service as we do not have the capabilities to do so. Alternately, you may elect to receive electronic invoices via your shopgoodwill.com settings.
- HANDLING FEES
A $2 handling fee is assessed to each non-oversized item singly when the item is being shipped out from our facility. However, full-sized guitars will have a $10.00 handling fee affixed to them in order to assist in covering the high cost of the oversized shipping box/materials required. Oversized items/orders will have up to a $10 handling fee affixed to them due to the recent major cost increase for shipping supply materials. In addition, when five or more eligible (non-oversized/orders less than 20 pounds total) items are combined into one
order through UPS or USPS, handling will be capped at $10; all items must end within
one week of the first auction win in order for them to be combined into the same order. PA State Sales Tax of 6%
will be applied to all applicable orders purchased within Pennsylvania.
- HANDLING TIMEFRAME
Orders are handled in the order in which they were received and typically ship within 1-5 business days
(Saturday and Sunday are not considered "business days".) However, circumstances may occur to delay
the shipping of your item(s) to within 7 business days, such as during all major holidays.
- SHIPPING CARRIER DETAILS
We ship the majority of our merchandise through USPS Priority, Parcel, Flat Rate, and Media Mail; we do offer UPS Ground, and utilize UPS for select (oversized) items and upon request. Expedited/express shipping may be an option under certain circumstances; please contact us for details prior to remitting payment. We do not currently offer third party shipper/pickup options. We will combine multiple
purchases when possible; all items won must be scheduled to ship via the same carrier by our location in order to be combined together.
We reserve the right to deny combination shipping at any given time (specifically, in instances when we believe certain items will not travel well together.) We will ship packages only to addresses which
are registered within your buyer profile. Should you request an alternate, non-registered address, please add that
to your profile and select it at the checkout point, as we are not responsible for loss, damage, or an invalid address. All order will be packed according to best practices by our highly experienced team. Should you require specifics in regards to method, an additional fee will be applied and will need to be added to your invoice prior to payment. Should you require this, please be sure to email us *prior* to paying so that we can make the adjustment. If you have already paid, the order will be shipped as originally intended to and special instructions will not be honored.
For all orders shipping through UPS, insurance value of up to $100 is included in the estimated shipping quote generated by the shipping calculator and a tracking number is issued. We reserve the right to adjust orders to apply the appropriate insurance fee on orders valued at $100 or more; this is to protect both the customer and the seller should something occur to the package in transit. If you do not wish to purchase the additional insurance, please contact us via the ticket system with your request PRIOR to payment so that the adjustments can be made. Should any issues arise with your order (damage or non-receipt), please contact us directly for assistance, not the carrier, as this lengthens the tentative claims process significantly.
If choosing UPS, please provide us with a physical mailing address, as UPS does not deliver to PO boxes.
USPS options include Priority, Parcel, Flat Rate, and Media Mail, when applicable. All orders
shipping via USPS Priority Mail automatically includes insurance of up to $50 in auction-end-value; any auction slated for USPS shipment that exceeds $50 is subject to be automatically charged insurance to protect both the consumer and seller. GISA cannot be held liable for non-insured value. Most books/book lots and items falling under the "Books/Movies/Music" category
are scheduled to ship via USPS Media Mail unless another method is requested. However, when an auction exceeds $50 in value, we may set the auction to UPS for insurance purposes. You are welcome to request the Media Mail rate with the understanding that the package will not be insured for any loss/damage in shipment (which will relieve GISA of any liability.)
- HOW TO REQUEST A "LOCAL PICKUP" APPOINTMENT
*Pickup appointments are available Monday through Thursday, 7:00-11am and 12:00-2:00pm at the GISA Centre for Social Enterprises (Windber, PA). Please note that we do not handle local pickup appointments between 11am and 12pm as that is our lunch hour, nor do we handle local pickups on Friday.
***ONE BUSINESS DAY IS REQUIRED FOR ALL LOCAL PICKUPS. PAYMENT MUST BE MADE/CLEARED ONE BUSINESS DAY PRIOR TO YOUR DESIRED PICKUP DATE (AS PAYMENTS ARE CLEARED THE FOLLOWING BUSINESS DAY AFTER PAYMENT IS RECEIVED.) PAYMENTS CANNOT BE MADE ON-LOCATION AT OUR FACILITY AS WE DO NOT HAVE AN ON-SITE PAYMENT PROCESSING SYSTEM.***
Please carefully read our policy details below:
- All orders for local pickup will be handled at 99 Spruce Street, Windber, PA 15963 ONLY; orders cannot be sent to our district stores.
- After completing payment online, please contact our Customer Service Representative with the date/time you would like to pickup your order(s).
- You must pre-schedule a pickup appointment, preferably via the shopgoodwill.com ticket system; NO EXCEPTIONS for non-scheduled pickups can be made.
-It is preferred that only the account holder pick up his/her order; if the account holder is unable to pickup, he/she must contact our Customer Service Representative with the name of the individual whom he/she would like to pickup the order(s) on the account holders behalf. The alternate name will be noted on the order and valid/proper photo ID will be required upon order pickup.
-14 days are allowed for order pickup; unclaimed orders will be considered a donation and filtered back into the system without further notice or refunding (to avoid accumulation of 'abandoned' orders).
-NO REFUND can be granted if a shipping service is accidentally paid for by the customer; all orders with shipping selected/paid-for will be handled immediately as such.
- In an attempt to create savings for our audience, simplify the local pickup service requesting process, and become more eco-friendly, we no longer handle orders as though they were to be shipped. However, all orders will be bagged /sealed prior to the customers' arrival; orders MAY NOT be opened on site. Any order concerns will have to be presented to our Customer Service Representative through the ticket system (for record and quality assurance purposes.)
-Certain auctions may have a higher handling fee associated with them; this is due to the actual box cost we incur and the fact that all auctions are created with the intention of shipment (as we can never project which auctions will receive requests for local pickup.) Please review all fees associated with an auction *before* you remit payment; if you desire to pickup the auction, the special handling fee may be removed. If we are not contacted before payment is completed, no refund can be granted for the difference of our general $2.00 handling fee.
- HOURS OF OPERATION
Our operating hours are 6:30 AM to 2:30 PM EST Monday
through Thursday, and 6:30 AM to 12:00 PM EST Friday. We are not available on weekends and all major holidays.
All questions submitted over the weekend will be attended to on the following business day in the order in which they were received. Daily lunch hour is from 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM; we are unavailable during that
- OUR AUDIENCE
We currently only ship orders to individuals residing within the United States and its territories.
Our Return Policy
- ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD "AS-IS"
Since we strive to advertise
items as they appear to our experienced point of view and own a business model of utmost integrity, our merchandise is sold "as is"; this means all items will be shipped as they are listed (cannot be dismantled to lower the shipping cost) and are also non-refundable/non-returnable. Furthermore, while we appreciate gestures of kindness in wanting to donating portions of a listing back, doing so is prohibitive to our business practices. Refunds will only be
considered if we determine that an order was damaged in transit or if it was received in a condition significantly not as described in the auction listing. For orders received damaged, photos are required and must be submitted to our location via the shopgoodwill.com ticket system; for instances where this process is bypassed by the customer, a dispute will be filed from our end. All refund
requests/order disputes must be emailed to us within five days of package delivery date receipt and must be pre-approved by
Goodwill Industries of the Southern Alleghenies; photographic evidence of damage claims must be provided to us via the ticket system within one week of contacting us. Items returned without prior authorization will be considered a
donation and will be relisted immediately; all monies paid will also be considered as donation to Goodwill
Industries of the Southern Alleghenies. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable in most instances. Note that 20% of the items auction
ending price will be deducted as a restocking fee for courtesy returns, and items are returned at the buyers expense. Items
must be received back in the condition they were in while in our possession, or the refund will be null and void.
- PACKAGES RETURNED TO US
When a package is returned to our location as
"unclaimed" or "non-deliverable", the customer will be contacted once via e-mail and allowed
5 days to remit the shipping charge again in order for the item to be reshipped. All non-deliverable items and
unauthorized returns will be considered
a donation and resold without further notice.
Did You Know?...
Approximately 91 cents
of every dollar generated from the sale of donations are directed into education, career services, and other
community programs operated by Goodwill Industries of the Southern Alleghenies. Thank you for your part in our
Find us on the Web! Click Here