I can't remember my password.
To reset your password, please follow the steps below:
- Go to the www.shopgoodwill.com home page
- Click on the “Sign In” link at the top of the page
- Click “Forgot Password?”
- Enter your Username for your shopgoodwill.com account, then click “Send Email.”
If the Username provided is registered to an account on shopgoodwill.com, a link to reset your password will be sent to the email address listed on your account.
Once you have received the email containing your reset link, please follow the steps below:
- Click the secured password reset link contained in the email received.
- It will direct you back to shopgoodwill.com and display a Password prompt.
- Please enter and re-enter your new password and click “Continue ->”
- You will then be signed in the following message will appear to confirm the change.
If you have attempted these steps and are still unable to access your account, see below:
Your Username may be incorrect:
Please make sure you are entering your Username correctly. Your Username is the BuyerID you selected when you signed up, and is usually different than your email address.
Autofill, Form-fill, or Autocomplete:
These are usually browser “add-ons” or settings that are designed to conveniently populate your stored information when filling out an online form, such as signing into an account or entering order information. However, these add-ons can become problematic when you are attempting to enter different information than the information stored. Autofill may attempt to complete the sign-in Password field on your behalf with stored information that is now incorrect, resulting in an unsuccessful login. You may want to disable this feature while attempting password recovery. This can usually be done in your Internet Options, Settings, or Preferences.
Last Updated: 12/10/2019