Can I use a P.O. or A.P.O. Box as my shopgoodwill.com bill to address?
Buyers will be required to provide a valid street address upon sign up as a primary account address, in general this is the address that will be used for billing purposes.
Also please note that per these carriers, a valid street address must be supplied for orders shipping via UPS or FedEx. This is at the carrier’s discretion.
However, you will have the opportunity to enter your PO Box (or APO/FPO address) as the billing and shipping address for orders being shipped via USPS during the payment process.
To enter your PO Box (or APO/FPO address) as the billing and/or shipping address for orders being shipped via USPS, please follow the steps below when paying for the item:
* Sign in to your shopgoodwill.com account
* Click the "Pay" from the Open Orders page
* Combine any items you would like to combine and click "Continue"
* Click the "EDIT" link beside SHIPPING INFO on the order summary page
* Make your changes being sure to enter the correct billing address for the card you are using
* Click "Save" at the bottom of the form and continue with the payment process
Last Updated: 12/10/2019