Listings > Collectibles
| Preview Image
Item images are no longer available
We've found these other shopgoodwill.com auctions you might like:
Description | Bid History | Complete Bid History
Item images are no longer available
auction is a Continental Silver Co. Inc. Wild Rose Silent Butler Brilliantone Aluminum ware. This item is numbered 1C05
and measures approx. 6.5".
By bidding on an item, the buyer understands and accepts that: a) Items are
represented to the best of our ability through pictures and description; b)
The majority of our items are used and have been donated therefore, all items
are sold AS-IS with no warranties expressed or implied; c) Items are unable
to be tested and therefore the working condition is not guaranteed and d)
Items have not been authenticated, certified or researched unless otherwise
stated. Please ask all questions prior to bidding. Non-payment will result in
account restrictions. Please review our policies at the bottom of the
View other items for sale by this seller
Please read & understand the full description & ask any questions prior to bidding.
For service please enter a support ticket via your "Customer Service" tab or click the seller hyperlink.
- We are not licensed jewelers. Gems, stones and metallic composition are described to the best of our ability and may not be accurate. Markings, documentation, and results from Presidium gem testing, Auricle gold testing, and magnet reaction testing are provided however, some gems may be synthetic or man-made and are not able to be accurately measured and gold marked items may be rolled, filled or plated. Also, names of gemstones and minerals given are the opinion of the listing specialist and are to be used for reference only and no guarantees are implied.
- Electronics and appliances are not tested unless otherwise mentioned. All features of items may not be tested. All electronics that cannot be tested are being sold in as-is condition for parts or repair.
- Items listed in lots will not be acceptable for partial or full return as they have not been fully inventoried and cannot be completely accounted for if returned. These lots may include jewelry, stamps, coins, comics, stuffed animals, collectible/trading cards, and many other collectibles. The term “lot” would be included in the listing description and/or title.
- All items that require authentication have been examined by a local professional to confirm its authenticity and will have a notation within the listing description and/or title.
- Photography may affect size perception. Macro (close-up) photography is utilized in our listings, enabling viewers to examine pieces in larger-than-life detail. An accurate understanding of the actual size of these items cannot be deduced using photos alone. It is important that the bidder take close note of the provided measurements and weight to determine actual size.
By bidding on this item the buyer understands and accepts that:
- Items are described to the best of our ability through photographs and a written description. Bidders are responsible for inquiring about specifics not mentioned and that Heart of Texas Goodwill is not liable for assumptions made.
- The majority of our items are donations and are in used condition therefore, all items are being sold AS-IS with no warranties expressed or implied. Unseen flaws or imperfections may not be shown or mentioned.
- All disclaimers, policies and procedures mentioned in the preceding or the following have been reviewed and agreed upon by the bidder prior to placing the bid.
- Items selected for pickup must be scheduled at least 24 hours in advance by contacting us through the online ticket system.
- Items must be paid for prior to scheduling and must be paid through the online payment portal; payment over the phone or in person at the time of pickup is not an available option.
- Items from Heart of Texas Goodwill North can be picked up at 1700 S New Rd., Waco, TX and items from Heart of Texas Goodwill South can be picked up at 1000 E. Waco Dr., Waco, TX. Please note that we do not operate on the weekends.
- At the time of pickup proof of purchase is required. Some items may be marked as Pick-Up Only, these items are exceeding limitations for our carrier, please see Shipping section for more information on these items.
- Some items may not be available for combining based on fragility, size or weight.
- Items must close within 7 days and will be subject to the earliest payment deadline.
- Customers must combine items under a single order number and use this as a reference when creating a support ticket in order to receive a combined shipping adjustment.
- Items can only be combined prior to payment being received.
- Paid for items will be shipped as specified within the order and will not be able to be modified or combined.
- Items are usually shipped within the 5 business days following payment. Additional time may be necessary under extenuating circumstances.
- We cannot guarantee tracking information or delivery time accuracy from the USPS website due to the way USPS handles packages. Please wait at least 48 hours after the latest update before inquiring about incorrect tracking.
- Lost packages require 30 days before a claim can be filed.
- Damaged items will require photographic evidence of the damage and the packaging materials to determine if it was due to poor packaging or damage in transit by the carrier. Please do not discard any potential evidence until a claim is closed. If required evidence or information cannot be provided by the customer, they will assume all liability for the damage.
- Heart of Texas Goodwill is not liable for package stolen from your property; signature confirmation is available if requested and will require an additional fee. Items marked delivered by USPS but not received will have to be disputed with USPS.
- Items marked as Pick-Up Only cannot be shipped with our carrier due to size limitations. Buyers may also arrange their own pick-up/package/delivery service for these" items, however the carrier must assume all responsibility for the item & must be able to pick it up, pack, and ship it.
- Postage paid and used will not be refunded to the customer under any circumstance by Heart of Texas Goodwill.
- Claims filed through USPS must be filed by the recipient of the item.
Returns and refunds are at management’s discretion and may take time to process. These issues are scheduled to be reviewed on Wednesday of each week.
- Items may be returned at the cost of the customer. Heart of Texas goodwill will not be responsible for return shipping and initial postage and handling are non-refundable.
- Only under gross misrepresentation of an item may a return label be issued.
- Items must be returned in the condition received.
Seller Contact Information:
Heart of Texas Goodwill - North
1700 S New Rd.
Waco, TX, 76711
Returns will only be accepted with prior authorization and under the terms stated in these policies. Items may be returned within seven (7) days of receipt if the merchandise was damaged during shipping or if there was an obvious discrepancy in the description. Returns will not be accepted without prior authorization. We do not refund the $2.99 handling fee or shipping.
Select Goodwill locations now accepting