Listings > Antiques
| Preview Image
Item images are no longer available
We've found these other shopgoodwill.com auctions you might like:
Description | Bid History | Complete Bid History
Item images are no longer available
Up for auction is sewing machine from Western Electric. The motor has a plaque which reads “Western Electric Sewing Machine Motor” and is dated May 22, 1917. This old machine is rusty and soiled, the paint is chipping and the box is falling apart. The “Sewing Motor Controller,” foot pedal, has a “Singer Sewing Motors” logo on it. The foot pedal and the motor each have fabric covered wire but they don’t match.
Thanks for your support.
View other items for sale by this seller
Thank You for Shopping With
Great Falls Shopgoodwill.com
- By bidding on items, bidders understand and accept that: items are represented to the best of our ability, may be used or aged and may contain unseen faults which are not listed and for which we do not take responsibility. We do not authenticate nor claim to be experts in the field of items listed. We determine the characteristics, attributes and functions of the items to the best of our ability. Please contact us prior to bidding to clarify any questions or concerns.
We test all gemstones using the Presidium Gem Tester, which cannot detect synthetic from natural stone. For additional information on the Presidium Gem Tester we use to test our stones, please visit:
- Precious metals are listed as marked and are not tested. Please contact us prior to bidding to clarify any questions or concerns.
Clothing sizes vary from vendor to vendor. We measure across clothing that is closed and laid flat.
Auctions are easily and securely paid online with any Visa or Mastercard, including Prepaid cards.
- We do not accept cash or checks.
- We do not accept Paypal, at this time.
Our Customer Service Department is accessible via the Great Falls Goodwill [Contact] link above.
- Customer messages are processed Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 4:00pm MST. Please remember that we are not available on Holidays.
- We strive to respond to all customer messages within 48 hours. If the auction you are inquiring on closes within the next 48 hours, please indicate in the subject line of the message that it is URGENT.
- We want to get the information to you in a timely manner and any pertinent information you provide us in accomplishing this would be greatly appreciated.
We encourage you to click on the Get Estimated Shipping & Handling link and bid accordingly.
- Save on shipping by combining orders before paying.
- You may request shipping with Parcel Select which costs less but takes longer to arrive.
- We may not be able to combine certain items, to ensure that they arrive without damage.
- If items are shipping through different carriers we may be able to help combine your shipment.
Items that are prepaid can be picked up at the Goodwill Store, at 1201 7th Street South in Great Falls, Montana between the hours of 9am and 3pm Monday through Saturday.
- Items not paid for by the payment deadline will be re-listed without notice unless arrangements are made in advance. Contact us to extend payment deadlines.
- If an item is returned unclaimed or not deliverable, the customer will be sent an email reminder and allowed seven days to pay additional shipping charges in order for the item to be resent.
- All non-deliverable items, unauthorized returns or items not picked up locally within 30 days from the close of auction will be considered a donation and resold without further notice.
- Please contact us for any return within three days of receipt of the item for authorization of the return. All return requests will be considered on a case by case basis. Items are NOT officially appraised, certified or authenticated. All items are sold AS IS. Bidder is responsible to check for updates to listings. All unauthorized returns will be considered a donation.
- All toys are sold as collectible items only and are not intended for use by children.
- Photographs may show items larger than actual size to capture the details - please refer to the measurements for accurate information.
- In the interest of going green we often use recycled packaging materials.
- Electronic items have not been professionally tested or serviced to ascertain if they work properly or will work for any length of time.
- Used clothing, cloth or fabric items in the auction may have minor flaws and will need to be cleaned.
Your purchases help provide job training and work opportunities for people with disabilities in our stores and also support the programs of Easter Seals-Goodwill Northern Rocky Mountain in Montana, Idaho, Wyoming, and Utah.
Phone: 406-453-0311 Option 2
Seller Contact Information:
Great Falls Goodwill
1201 7th Street South
Great Falls, MT, 59405
Returns will not be accepted without prior authorization. Items may be returned within seven (7) days of receipt if the merchandise was damaged during shipping or if there was a major distortion in the description. In case of shipping damage, save all packing material and contact Great Falls, MT Goodwill ASAP. The buyer will be responsible for all charges associated with a return. PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO NOT REFUND SHIPPING AND HANDLING CHARGES.
Select Goodwills now accepting