Listings > Computers & Electronics > Personal Electronics > Cell Phones & Accessories
| Preview Image
Item images are no longer available
We've found these other shopgoodwill.com auctions you might like:
Description | Bid History | Complete Bid History
Item images are no longer available
*Vintage Motorola CelluarOne Phone in Bag
*CellularOne by Motorola
*Phone is 8" L
Bag measures: 12" W x 5" H
*This item was previously owned. It appears to
be in good condition. The bag has marks, stains and scratches. The
phone was not tested and we cannot guarantee that it will function as
originally intended by the manufacturer. Please carefully review photos and ask any
questions prior to bidding.
may be reached via
email or phone (814) 255-2327
For the fastest response
timeframe, please email us!*
handling fee is now capped at $10! Combine more than five items into one
payment and save significantly!*
Terms and Conditions
- All items are received as donations, thus
are sold 'as-is'. Note that we are not experts in any one field
and strive to do our best to describe items as they are. Please
ask all questions prior to bidding as your
bid constitutes agreement with our terms/conditions, and
acceptance of the listing in its entirety.
- We accept payment via
Visa or MasterCard only; personal checks and money orders are not
acceptable. Payment must be submitted within (7) days of the auction
end date or a "Non-Paying Bidder" notice will be placed on your
- A $2.00 handling fee is assessed to each item
singly; however, when five or more items are purchased, handling
will be capped at $10.00. PA State Sales Tax of 6% will also be
applied to every order purchased by Pennsylvania residents,
including local pickups. We reserve the right to modify handling
charges when an items packing materials exceeds the traditional fee.
- Normal operating hours are 6:00 AM to 2:30 PM
EST, Monday through Thursday and 6:00 AM to 1:00
PM EST Friday. We are not in the
office on weekends and all major holidays. All questions
submitted over the weekend will be attended to the following
business day. Daily lunch hour is from 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM; we are
unavailable during that time.
- Pick up location: 1715 Lyter Drive Johnstown,
Pennsylvania 15905, or one of the retail stores within
our territory. Email us for additional details. NOTE THAT YOU MUST
CONTACT US 24 HOURS PRIOR TO PICKUP IN ORDER FOR US TO PREPARE YOUR
- Pick up Hours: 9:00 AM-2:00 PM Monday through
Thursday, Friday 9:00 AM-12:00 PM. Pickup dates/times may be
negotiable. Please contact us for details.
- Bids are placed with the knowledge that this
is a used and/or old item and may contain unseen faults that the
buyer takes full responsibility for. Items sold are for
collectible/antique purposes only; they are not intended for
ages 0 to 12.
- We ship the majority of our items through
UPS ground, but do offer the USPS as a shipping carrier. We will
combine multiple purchases when possible; please contact us via
email prior to submitting payment so that we can make the
necessary modifications to the eligible items. We cannot combine
items once they have been paid for and we reserve the right
to deny combination shipping at any given time. Insurance is
included up to $100, and a tracking number is issued for items
shipped through UPS. Multiple auction wins must be combined
within one week of the first auction win as we do not have the
capacity to hold accumulated items.
- We will ship packages only to addresses which
are registered within your buyer profile. Should you request an
alternate, non-registered address, please add that to your profile
as we are not responsible for loss, damage, or an invalid address.
- All items are normally shipped within 5 business
days. However, circumstances may occur to delay the shipping of your
item(s) to within 7 business days.
- If choosing UPS, please provide us with a
physical mailing address as UPS does not deliver to PO boxes.
- We currently only ship items to individuals
residing within the continental United States.
- Books/book lots are shipped via USPS Media Mail
unless UPS is requested.
- Merchandise is sold AS-IS and is
non-refundable/non-returnable. Refunds are only granted if an
item is received in a condition significantly not as described.
Refund requests must be submitted within seven (7) days of
package delivery date and must be pre-approved by Goodwill
Industries of the Conemaugh Valley. Items returned without prior
authorization will be considered a donation and will be relisted
immediately; all monies paid will also be considered as donation
to Goodwill Industries. Shipping and handling charges are
non-refundable. Note that there will be a 20% restocking fee for
returns, and items are returned at the buyers expense. Items
must be received back in the condition they were in while in our
- If a package is returned to our location as
"unclaimed" or "non-deliverable" the customer will be contacted via
e-mail and allowed seven (7) days to pay additional shipping charges
in order for the item to be reshipped. All non-deliverable items,
unauthorized returns or items not picked up locally within 30 days
from the close of auction will be considered a donation and resold
without further notice.
Did You Know?...
Approximately 91 cents of every dollar generated from the sale of
donated clothing and goods is directed into education, career services, and
other needed community programs operated by Goodwill. Thank you for your
interest in our mission!
Find us on the
Web! Click Here
(Store: Richland Goodwill Retail Store)
(Store: Richland Goodwill Retail Store)
View other items for sale by this seller
*Top Points to Know About Our shopgoodwill.com eStore*
- ATTENTION!***PLEASE TRY TO PAY ONLY ONCE! ATTEMPTING TO REMIT PAYMENT MORE THAN ONCE WILL RESULT IN MULTIPLE PAYMENTS; should you have any trouble during the initial payment process, please refrain from completing it and contact us immediately via the customer service ticket system.
- WANT "COMBINED" SHIPPING? We CANNOT make any invoice changes to an order once that order is paid for. If you would
like "combined shipping" or if you would us to explore an alternate shipping method, once you are completely through bidding, please contact us via the ticket system noting the items you wish to combine; after changes have been manually made to an order, no additional items can be added to that modified order. Be certain to allow reasonable time for the modifications to be made by familiarizing yourself with our hours of operation. Our handling fees cap at $10 when you combine more than five eligible items into one shipped order. Please email us with your request *prior* to remitting payment of any kind.
- SHIPPING SEEM EXPENSIVE? The current system does not allow us to show all available shipping options within our listings; customers in more remote geographical regions from our location may benefit from an alternate shipping option. Please contact us prior to payment should you wish for us to explore all possible alternatives: we offer various UPS and USPS shipping options. Be aware that ALL packages shipping via UPS are subject to dimensional weight as of 12/29/14; please be certain you understand the difference between the "actual" and the "shipping" weight; the shipping weight is the amount that UPS will bill the package at (based on the box size or weight needed to safely ship the item; the greater of the two will be the determining "ship weight" number.)
- WANT TO PICK YOUR ORDER UP? You may pick up your orders at our facility if you prefer not to have your orders shipped; if you have multiple lightweight, smaller items, you may benefit by opting for shipping instead of picking them up. We encourage you to consider all options outlined below to determine which option is your ideal choice...A 24 HOUR NOTICE IS REQUIRED FOR ALL LOCAL PICKUPS. You must complete payment one business day *prior* to your desired pickup date to allow sufficient time for our small team to prepare your order(s). Payment cannot be made the same day as pickup, nor can payment be completed on location at our facility.
Detailed Terms and
- ABOUT OUR MERCHANDISE
All items are donated/used and are sold "as-is". We do not claim expertise in any one field and strive
to do our best to describe items as they appear to us. Bids are placed with the knowledge that all items are used
and/or fragile and may contain unseen faults that the buyer takes full responsibility for. This includes all jewelry items, which may show evidence of having been repaired by the previous owner prior to being donated to our location; we are not trained to detect such characteristics, but will strive to disclose visible blemishes. Prior to bidding,
please email us with the item number(s) of that which you are interested in, including your questions.
Your bid constitutes agreement with our terms/conditions, and acceptance of the listing in its entirety. Items
sold are for collectible/antique purposes only; they are not intended for any other reason or audience.
- PAYMENT OPTIONS
We accept payment Visa, Mastercard and applicable cards via PayPal (Visa/Mastercard/Discover/American Express);
personal checks and money orders cannot be accepted and will be returned to the sender. Payment must be received within 7 days of the auction end
date or a "Non-Paying Bidder" notice will be placed on your account. Please note that in an effort to "go green" that we do not include paper invoices with any of our packages; we ask that you refrain from requesting this service as we do not have the capabilities to do so. Alternately, you may elect to receive electronic invoices via your shopgoodwill.com settings.
- HANDLING FEES
A $2 handling fee is assessed to each non-oversized item singly when the item is being shipped out from our facility. However, full-sized guitars will have a $10.00 handling fee affixed to them in order to assist in covering the high cost of the oversized shipping box/materials required. Oversized items/orders will have up to a $10 handling fee affixed to them due to the recent major cost increase for shipping supply materials. In addition, when five or more eligible (non-oversized/orders less than 20 pounds total) items are combined into one
order through UPS or USPS, handling will be capped at $10; all items must end within
one week of the first auction win in order for them to be combined into the same order. PA State Sales Tax of 6%
will be applied to all applicable orders purchased within Pennsylvania.
- HANDLING TIMEFRAME
Orders are handled in the order in which they were received and typically ship within 1-5 business days
(Saturday and Sunday are not considered "business days".) However, circumstances may occur to delay
the shipping of your item(s) to within 7 business days, such as during all major holidays.
- SHIPPING CARRIER DETAILS
We ship the majority of our merchandise through USPS Priority, Parcel, Flat Rate, and Media Mail; we do offer UPS Ground, and utilize UPS for select (oversized) items and upon request. Expedited/express shipping may be an option under certain circumstances; please contact us for details prior to remitting payment. We do not currently offer third party shipper/pickup options. We will combine multiple
purchases when possible; all items won must be scheduled to ship via the same carrier by our location in order to be combined together.
We reserve the right to deny combination shipping at any given time. We will ship packages only to addresses which
are registered within your buyer profile. Should you request an alternate, non-registered address, please add that
to your profile and select it, as we are not responsible for loss, damage, or an invalid address. All order will be packed according to best practices by our highly experienced team. Should you require specifics in regards to method, an additional fee is applicable and will need to be added to your invoice prior to payment. Should you require this, please be sure to email us *prior* to paying so that we can make the adjustment. If you have already paid, the order will be shipped as originally intended to and special instructions will not be honored.
For all orders shipping through UPS, insurance value of up to $100 is included in the estimated shipping quote generated by the shipping calculator and a tracking number is issued. We reserve the right to adjust orders to apply the appropriate insurance fee on orders valued at $100 or more; this is to protect both the customer and the seller should something occur to the package in transit. If you do not wish to purchase the additional insurance, please contact us via the ticket system with your request PRIOR to payment so that the adjustments can be made. Should any issues arise with your order (damage or non-receipt), please contact us directly for assistance, not UPS, as this lengthens the tentative claims process significantly.
If choosing UPS, please provide us with a physical mailing address, as UPS does not deliver to PO boxes.
USPS options include Priority, Parcel, Flat Rate, and Media Mail, when applicable. All orders
shipping via USPS Priority Mail automatically include insurance of up to $50 in auction-end-value; additional
insurance must be requested prior to payment remission then paid for by the customer; we cannot be held liable for non-insured value. Most books/book lots and items falling under the "Books/Movies/Music" category
are scheduled to ship via USPS Media Mail unless another method is requested. However, when an auction exceeds $50 in value, we may set the auction to UPS for insurance purposes. You are welcome to request the Media Mail rate with the understanding that the package will not be insured for any loss/damage in shipment.
- HOW TO REQUEST OUR "LOCAL PICKUP" SERVICE
*As of 11/9/15, pickup appointments will be available Monday through Thursday, 7:00am to 2:00pm at the GICV Centre for Social Enterprises (Windber, PA).
***A 24 HOUR NOTICE IS REQUIRED FOR ALL LOCAL PICKUPS. PAYMENT MUST BE MADE/CLEARED ONE BUSINESS DAY PRIOR TO YOUR DESIRED PICKUP DATE (AS PAYMENTS ARE CLEARED THE FOLLOWING BUSINESS DAY AFTER PAYMENT IS RECEIVED.) PAYMENTS CANNOT BE MADE ON-LOCATION AT OUR FACILITY AS WE ARE NOT LOCATED IN A RETAIL STORE LOCALE.***
Please carefully read our policy details below:
- All orders for local pickup will be handled at 99 Spruce Street, Windber, PA 15963 ONLY; orders cannot be sent to our district stores.
- Due to current website limitations, you WILL NOT be able to select the local pickup option at the checkout point. Instead, you will have to create a ticket within the system to contact our customer service representative with your request for removal of shipping and a 'handling-only' addition (see structure below.) After the proper box required for transport has been declared on our end, the payment details will be modified.
- You must pre-schedule a pickup appointment via the shopgoodwill.com ticket system; NO EXCEPTIONS will be made.
- All local pickup orders are "non-combinable".
- Only the account holder can pick up his/her order and proper photo ID is required upon order pickup.
- 14 days are allowed for order pickup; unclaimed orders will be considered a donation and filtered back into the system without further notice or refunding (to avoid accumulation of 'abandoned' orders).
-NO REFUND will be given if shipping is paid for by the customer; all orders with shipping selected/paid-for will be handled immediately as such.
- All orders will be handled as though they were to be shipped and will be sealed prior to the customers' arrival; orders MAY NOT be opened on site. Any order concerns will have to be presented via an email through the ticket system (for recording and quality assurance purposes.)
- LOCAL PICKUP SERVICE HANDLING FEE STRUCTURE
Orders weighing less than 2 lbs: $3.00
2.1 - 5 lbs.: $4.00
5.1 - 10 lbs: $5.00
10 lbs+: $5+ (variable), dependent upon box to be used
Orders that are oversized and cannot fit into our largest box: $10.00
- HOURS OF OPERATION
Our operating hours are 6:30 AM to 2:30 PM EST Monday
through Thursday, and 6:30 AM to 1:00 PM EST Friday. We are not available on weekends and all major holidays.
All questions submitted over the weekend will be attended to on the following business day in the order in which they were received. Daily lunch hour is from 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM; we are unavailable during that
- OUR AUDIENCE
We currently only ship orders to individuals residing within the United States and its territories.
Our Return Policy
- ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD "AS-IS"
Since we strive to advertise
items as they appear to our experienced point of view and own a business model of utmost integrity, our merchandise is sold "as is"; this means all items will be shipped as they are listed (cannot be dismantled to lower the shipping cost) and are also non-refundable/non-returnable. Furthermore, while we appreciate gestures of kindness in wanting to donating portions of a listing back, doing so is prohibitive to our business practices. Refunds will only be
considered if we determine that an order was damaged in transit or if it was received in a condition significantly not as described in the auction listing. For orders received damaged, photos are required and must be submitted to our location via the shopgoodwill.com ticket system; for instances where this process is bypassed by the customer, a dispute will be filed from our end. All refund
requests/order disputes must be emailed to us within five days of package delivery date receipt and must be pre-approved by
Goodwill Industries of the Conemaugh Valley; photographic evidence of damage claims must be provided to us via the ticket system within one week of contacting us. Items returned without prior authorization will be considered a
donation and will be relisted immediately; all monies paid will also be considered as donation to Goodwill
Industries. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable in most instances. Note that 20% of the items auction
ending price will be deducted as a restocking fee for returns, and items are returned at the buyers expense. Items
must be received back in the condition they were in while in our possession, or the refund will be null and void.
- PACKAGES RETURNED TO US
When a package is returned to our location as
"unclaimed" or "non-deliverable", the customer will be contacted once via e-mail and allowed
5 days to remit the shipping charge again in order for the item to be reshipped. All non-deliverable items and
unauthorized returns will be considered
a donation and resold without further notice.
Did You Know?...
Approximately 91 cents
of every dollar generated from the sale of donations are directed into education, career services, and other
community programs operated by Goodwill Industries of the Conemaugh Valley. Thank you for your part in our
Find us on the Web! Click Here